You can add brands in Sellercloud and assign them to products manually and in bulk. They are essential for channels like Amazon where brand information is required. Learn more about creating and managing your brands below.
Add New Brands
Sellercloud allows you to add brands either manually or in bulk.
- Brands are created and stored in Settings > Client Settings > Brands.
- Press Add New Brand > Add the information required > Save.
- Go to Settings > Client Settings > Brands.
- Select the Import Brands icon > Download and populate your template > Upload.
Brand Name Per Channel
You can also map your Sellercloud brand name to the appropriate Brand for the channel of your choice.
- Go to Settings > Client Settings > Brands > Select a brand.
- Press Edit > Enter the desired Brand Name information for the channels of your choice >Press Save.
Manage Existing Brands
You can easily edit, delete, or merge brands in Sellercloud.
- Go to Settings > Clients Settings > Brands > Select your brand and press the Pencil icon.
- From here, you can also import or export brands.
Associate Brands to Products
You can then add the created brand to a product either manually or in bulk.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- In the Details panel, edit the Brand field and press Save.
- Go to Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Bulk Product Update.
- Generate a template using BrandName or BrandID.
- Populate the fields, save the template, and Upload it back to Sellercloud.
- Optional: use the same column headers to export associated product brands with Custom Export.
Learn more about brands in Sellercloud. Clients can add a brand to a product with ease. This is essential for channels like Amazon that require brand information.
- Go to Client Settings > Brands.
- Press Add New Brand > Save.
Add brands to products
Sellercloud has four options for adding brands to products:
- Enable client setting Get Brand from Amazon (if unknown) when launching product. The brand will be retrieved from ASIN if there is no brand already populated.
- Click Get Info from Amazon on the Amazon Properties page action menu. The brand field will populate with the brand that has been attached to the set ASIN.
- After having created a brand as shown above, select a brand name from the Brand field drop down. Alternatively, download the sample file, enter the brand names, save the file, select it using the Choose File button, and import it by clicking Import Brands.
- Bulk update multiple products using the column header BrandName. Again, the Brand names must first be entered in Brands in order to bulk update.
You can easily edit, delete, or merge brands in Sellercloud by navigating Brands.
Restrict brands on channels
Sellercloud allows you to restrict a brand for certain channels. If you try to post a product from that brand to the restricted channel, Sellercloud will generate an error message that this brand is not allowed on that channel.
- Go to Brands > Select a brand.
- Press Edit > Select Restricted channels > Save.