Managed payments helps sellers streamline their business on eBay, and simplifies the experience for both buyers and sellers. Sellercloud automatically verifies that you are using Managed Payments. If your Sellercloud account and eBay account are already linked via OAuth Token, you do not need to do anything.
When using Managed Payments, a $0.30 fee is charged per order plus a certain percentage for processing the payments. The final fees vary based on the category selling fee and whether or not you operate an eBay Store. The final fees will look like this:
- For store sellers: Most categories have a final fee value of 12.35%, plus the fixed $0.30 per order.
- For non-store sellers: Most categories have a final fee value of 11.5%, plus the fixed $0.30 per order.
Learn about the four scenarios for eBay refunds and returns. When issuing a refund or cancelling an order using Managed Payments, you may be eligible for a fee refund.
Register for Managed Payments
To register for Managed Payments with eBay, follow these steps:
- Verify your information on eBay.
- Provide a checking account for eBay. You can use an existing eBay account or open a new one.
- Keep selling on eBay.
- After you register with eBay, nothing will change until eBay activates your account. eBay will notify you of your activation date in advance.
Configure Managed Payments in Sellercloud
After you registered for Managed Payments on eBay, you need to update your Open Auth token in Sellercloud for the change to take effect. You can do that by follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > select a company > Toolbox > eBay Settings > General Settings
- Open the Action Menu and select Get Open Auth Token. You will be redirected to eBay
- Login to your account > Click Agree. You will be redirected to Sellercloud with a message: Open API code received successfully. The new token should populate in the Open Auth Token field.
- Click Save.