Exporting Quickbridge options can be helpful when switching to a new device or sending your settings to Sellercloud Support to troubleshoot issues.
Export and Import Quickbridge Options
- In Quickbridge, go to File > Export Option Settings.
- A pop-up window that informs you the options are saved successfully will appear.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SellerCloud QuickBridge and copy the Options.xml file to the other computer.
- On the other computer, open Quickbridge and go to File > Options > Test tab.
- Enter the File Path > Click Import Options > Save.