Before Quickbridge can transfer data into Quickbooks, you must have adequate permission status in both Quickbooks and Quickbridge. Otherwise, you will get the following error: Access to ________ folder is denied.
Read more about Quickbooks permissions in this external article.
Grant Permission in Quickbooks Pro
- Go to Menu > Company > Set up Users and Passwords > Set Up Users.
- Select a user and click Edit User.
- Enter your username and password and click Next. If logged in with admin rights, the credentials will already be filled in.
- In the Access for User window, select All Areas of Quickbooks.
- Click Next > Confirm > Finish.
Grant Permission in Quickbooks Enterprise
- Go to Menu > Company > Users > Edit Users and Roles.
- Select a user.
- Move the Full access option from available fields to User roles columns.