When posting from QuickBridge to QuickBooks, a variety of information is sent. The following details are typically included:
- Date: The date on which the transaction occurred.
- Description: A brief description of the transaction, such as the name of the product or order number.
- Account: The account to which the transaction should be posted, such as income, expenses, or a specific asset or liability account.
- Amount: The amount of the transaction, including the debit or credit amount.
- Reference Number: A unique identifier for the transaction. Typically the order number, invoice number, or purchase order number.
- Payment method: The method of payment used, such as check, cash, or credit card.
- Class: If class tracking is enabled, the class to which the transaction should be assigned.
- Billable: If the transaction is associated with a billable service or product.
- Sales tax: If the transaction is subject to sales tax.
- Customer: If the transaction is related to a customer.
- Vendor: If the transaction is related to a vendor.
- Item: If the transaction is related to a specific product.
- Shipping Cost: If the transaction is associated with shipping cost.
- Order Status: If the transaction is related to an order.