SellerCloud can manage eBay deals by including the subsidy into the P&L of the order. (Read more about managing eBay deals.) The actual subsidy amount can be exported to QuickBooks as an invoice for accurate accounting.
- Ensure that QuickBooks is open and running on the same computer as QuickBridge.
- Select QuickBooks Posting Options from the menu.
- Select Post eBay Subsidies to QuickBooks.
- Select the appropriate dates and click Get Subsidies. The grid populates with subsidies that have not exported to QuickBooks.
- Click Post to QuickBooks. An eBay Subsidy customer and an eBay subsidy account will be created.