In this article, you will learn how to link Sellercloud and Smart Bargains accounts and configure settings related to Smart Bargains.
Integrate with Smart Bargains
- Smart Bargains will provide an FTP.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open a company.
- From the Toolbox, select Smart Bargains General Settings.
- Copy and paste the FTP URL and credentials into the appropriate fields.
- Check the SmartBargains Enabled checkbox.
- Enable the automatic order controls when you’re ready to ship Smart Bargains orders.
- Enable automatic inventory control when you’re sure that inventory is accurate for Smart Bargains. Add a default safety qty if applicable.
- Enable Invoice Upload. This invoices Smart Bargains for every order dropshipped.
Smart Bargains Settings Explained
|SMART BARGAINS GENERAL SETTINGS PANEL|
|SmartBargains Enabled||Makes products available for SmartBargains listing.|
|Safety Qty||A buffer between the amount of inventory you have and the amount Sellercloud is sending to the channel to prevent overselling on high-selling items. It is used to subtract a number from the available quantity.|
|Enable Inventory Upload
||Enable this setting to let Smart Bargains upload inventory information from Sellercloud.|
|Enable Order Download||Enable this setting for the orders to be automatically downloaded from Smart Bargains to your Sellercloud account.|
|Enable Order Fulfillment Upload||Enable for the tracking and Ship Date to be automatically sent to update the order status on Smart Bargains.|
|Enable Invoice Upload
||Enable to invoice Smart Bargains for every shipped order.|
|FTP SETTINGS PANEL|
|Server||Smart Bargains details|