UnbeatableSale offers a variety of merchandise at savings from 30% to 70% off retail prices. Learn how to integrate UnbeatableSale with Sellercloud in this article.
Integrate with UnbeatableSale
To integrate with UnbeatableSale, you will need to contact UnbeatableSale directly (Product Submit) and request a seller’s account. Integration with UnbeatableSale works through an FTP site, so you will be assigned an FTP User Name and Password.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > select a company.
- In Toolbox, select UnbeatableSale > General Settings > Edit.
- Check UnbeatableSale Enabled to make products available for listing on UnbeatableSale.
- Enter the credentials and the FTP server URL > click Actions > Test FTP Credentials.
- After the credentials are verified successfully, click Save.
- Check the Enable Order Download and Enable Order Fullfillment Upload options once you’re certain that the products you are uploading to Unbeatable are properly priced and have an accurate inventory.
UnbeatableSale Settings Explained
You can find the explanation of each of the UnbeatableSale settings in the table below.
|UNBEATABLESALE GENERAL SETTINGS|
|UnbeatableSale Enabled||Makes products available for UnbeatableSale listing.|
|Order Handling Fee||The amount to be charged per order.|
|Order Handling Fee Is Per Item||Check if the handling fee will be charged once per each individual product in an order.|
|Safety Qty||A buffer between the amount of inventory you have and the amount Sellercloud is sending to the channel to prevent overselling on high-selling items.|
|Default Qty||Only applies to Replenishable products. For these products, the default quantity is the number that will always be sent to the channel in inventory updates, regardless of the actual available inventory.|
|Enable Prices Upload||Enable this setting to let the pricing upload to Sellercloud.|
|Enable Inventory Upload||Allows UnbeatableSale to upload inventory information from Sellercloud.|
|Enable Order Download||Allows the orders to be downloaded from UnbeatableSale to your Sellercloud account.|
|Enable Order Fullfillment Upload||Enable for the tracking and Ship Date to be automatically sent to update the order status on UnbeatableSale.|
|Server||Information provided by UnbeatableSale|
|Use Passive||FTP data transfer mode when the FTP client initiates both connections to the server solving the problem of firewalls filtering the data port connection from the server.|
|Delete FTP Files After Processing (Test Mode)||If left unchecked, incoming files will not be removed from the FTP and may cause a timeout during retrieval. It may be smart to check this option only after you test the order download.|
|Folder for Inventory/Orders/Ship Confirm||Folder paths for storing different file types.|