In this article, you will learn how to link your Groupon Marketplace and Sellercloud accounts in order to post products, manage listings and enable automatic updates.
Integrate with Groupon Marketplace
Sellercloud integrates with Groupon Marketplace using a VAN to transmit EDI documents.
- The customer must first create a Groupon account.
- Go to https://scm.commerceinterface.com/access_tokens/to obtain an API Key.
- Obtain a Seller IDfrom your Groupon account.
- Sellercloud requests unshipped and NON EXPORTED orders from Groupon. By default, Groupon will drop orders into an email attached to the account. This marks them as exported and Sellercloud will not be able to download them. Make sure to disable this setting before going live with this channel.
- In Sellercloud, go to Settings> Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company > Toolbox > Groupon Marketplace > General Settings.
- Check the box for Groupon Marketplace Enabled.
- Fill in your credentials provided by Groupon Marketplace > Save.
- Go to FTP Settings and fill out the related FTP credentials. These use VAN credentials.
- Click Save.
- Click Actions > Test FTP Credentials.
- Check the Enable order download, enable tracking export and enable inventory upload boxes when you are ready to go live with the channel.
Note: See instructions for setting co-op fees here for dropship.
Groupon Marketplace Settings Explained
You can configure the following settings on the Groupon Marketplace General Settings page:
|GROUPON MARKETPLACE GENERAL SETTINGS|
|Groupon Marketplace Enabled||Makes products available for Groupon Marketplace listing.|
|Customer ISA Qualifier||Enter ZZ.|
|Customer ISA ID||Customer ID is typically a phone number.|
|Groupon Marketplace ISA Qualifier||Gathered from Groupon Marketplace.|
|Groupon Marketplace ISA ID||Gathered from Groupon Marketplace.|
|Groupon Marketplace Seller ID||Gathered from Groupon Marketplace.|
|Supplier/Warehouse ID||Gathered from Groupon Marketplace.|
|Order Handling Fee||Per-item fee for the order.|
|Terms Net Days||When the payment is due.|
|Login Email||Enter login email.|
|Login Password||Enter login password.|
|Safety Qty||The number of items that will not be set to the channel in order to prevent overselling.|
|Default Qty||Use this option for replenishable products to set a default number of items that will always be available on the channel.|
|Enable Inventory Upload||Enable this setting to let Groupon Marketplace upload inventory information from Sellercloud.|
|Enable Invoice Upload||Enable this setting to upload invoices to Sellercloud|
|Enable Order Download||Enable this setting to download Groupon Marketplace orders to Sellercloud.|
|Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement||Enable this setting to receive a FA document for the order.|
|Enable Order Acknowledgement||Enable this setting to allow written confirmation that the order is booked or received.|
|Enable Order Acknowledgement Accept||Enable this setting to allow confirmation that the order will be shipped out.|
|Enable Order Acknowledgement Release||Enable this setting to allow confirmation that the order was canceled.|
|Enable Order Fulfillment Upload||Enable this setting to let Groupon Marketplace upload tracking and shipping date from Sellercloud.|
|Requires Third Party Shipping||This indicates that the product requires third-party shipping.|
|Server||Address of the FTP server. BoldVan VAN FTP URL|
||BoldVan VAN Customer Mailbox ID.|
||BoldVan VAN Customer Mailbox password.|
||The port of the FTP server.|
|Use Passive||Check this option to connect to the server in passive mode.|
|Use Secure FTP (SSH)||Check this option to use Secure Shell (SSH) FTP protocol.|
|Delete FTP Files After Processing||Check this option to delete FTP files after processing.|
|Folder For Orders||Choose a folder for storing orders.|
|Folder For Tracking||Choose a folder for tracking orders.|
|Folder For Ack (Accept)||Choose a folder for shipped orders.|
|Folder For Ack (Release)||Choose a folder for canceled orders.|
|Folder For Ack (Functional)||Choose a folder for FA documents.|
|Folder For Invoices||Choose a folder for invoices.|
|Folder For Inventory||Choose a folder for inventory.|