Groupon Marketplace Account Integration allows you to easily update your product inventory and prices on your Groupon Marketplace website from your Sellercloud account. Product changes can be pushed either manually or automatically.
Prepare a Product for Groupon Marketplace
Before you can start updating your Groupon Marketplace Listings through Sellercloud, you need to make sure you have configured them. The table below explains the available fields.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- Toolbox > Groupon Marketplace.
- Click Edit and select the Enabled checkbox.
|Enabled||Check the box to enable Sellercloud to send automatic Inventory and Price updates for the product.|
|Merchant SKU||Channel-specific SKU for Groupon Marketplace.|
|Marketplace Cost||Expenses and fees associated with using the marketplace to list your product.|
|Marketplace Price||Product’s price on Groupon Marketplace.
Check Default to use the default marketplace price set under your dedicated company for Groupon Marketplace.
|Avail. Qty||Overall Sellable Product Quantity across all warehouses.|
|Safety Qty||A quantity to subtract from the Available Quantity to prevent overselling. This amount won’t be included in the inventory feed.
Check Default to use the safety quantity from your Company’s Groupon Marketplace General Settings.
|Enable Max Qty||This enables a limited maximum product quantity to be sent to Groupon Marketplace. Once your product’s inventory is below the predefined Max Qty, the actual inventory value will be exported to the channel.|
|Replenishable||Enable for SKUs that are consistently restocked or tend to restock quickly. This option keeps your listings active and prevents the loss of potential sales.|
Update Listings on Groupon Marketplace
You can update inventory and pricing information automatically or manually.
To update products automatically:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select the Company.
- Toolbox > Groupon Marketplace > General > Edit.
- In the General Settings panel, check Enable Inventory Upload.
To update products individually:
- Navigate to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Find your product.
- Toolbox > Groupon Marketplace > Action Menu > Update Inventory/Cost on Groupon Marketplace.
To update products in bulk:
- Navigate to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your products.
- Open the Actions Menu > Update Inventory/Prices on Channel.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Select Groupon Marketplace from the dropdown menu.
Related Client Settings
- Enable Custom Inventory calculation for Groupon Marketplace