Sellercloud offers a feature called Menu Options that allows you to hide unnecessary links that appear under each tab. For example, that would be under Catalog, Inventory, Orders, Purchasing, etc. This function can also be used to hide certain options in the Company’s Toolbox.
This feature is currently available only in the original Alpha interface.
Manage Menu Options
You can control the options that appear under each tab in Sellercloud. You can also set them up for all companies, which will hide certain options in the company’s toolbox.
Configure Menu Options
- Navigate to Settings.
- Choose Menu Options to hide unnecessary links on top of each tab in Sellercloud.
- You will see a drop-down menu with the name of each tab in Sellercloud.
- Select the checkbox under Hide to hide those links on top of each page.
Configure Menu Options for Companies
- Navigate to Settings > Menu Options (Company).
- Here you can hide unneeded options available in the company’s toolbox.
- You will see a dropdown menu with the name of all available options in the Toolbox.
- Select the checkbox under Hide to hide options in the Toolbox.