In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Profit and Loss (P&L) reports. These reports allow you to have a clear understanding of your profit and loss trends. They provide insight into a company’s revenue, expenses, and overall profitability, allowing you to make better decisions and track your progress.
The P&L reports are some of the most information-rich reports Sellercloud offers. You can access a wide range of information and sort it differently with all the required filtering options.
Profit and Loss Reports
There are six different profit and loss reports:
- Profit & Loss Dashboard – helps you summarize and analyze the P&L of the company in a few different ways.
- P&L Order Summary – shows a summary of the P&L for orders in a specific period.
- P&L Order Details – shows the P&L details of individual orders based on transactions made on a specific date or date range.
- Product Profit Summary – shows P&L information for each individual product by summarizing the order and/or non-order transactions within a specific period.
- Product Profit Details – shows details about P&L for each individual product’s order and non-order transactions within a specific period.
- Manage P&L – lets you manage your P&L reports and perform a number of different actions, such as exporting reports, viewing P&L metrics, configuring non-order transaction type lists, viewing recent settlements, accessing the Import P&L page, and more.
Together, these reports provide a comprehensive view of a company’s financial performance, you to make informed decisions and drive growth.