Understanding the Manage P&L page
You can easily manage your Profit and Loss (P&L) reports from this page. This page lets you perform a number of different actions, such as:
- Exporting P&L reports
- Viewing P&L metrics
- Configuring non-order transaction type list
- Viewing recent settlements
- Accessing the Import P&L page
To access the Manage P&L page:
- Go to Reports > Profit & Loss Reports > Manage P&L.
See answers to frequently asked questions about reports.
You can export your P&L reports to an Excel file.
- Go to Reports > Profit & Loss Reports > Manage P&L > Export Profit and Loss.
- Choose your Ship From Date and End Date.
- Input Order #s.
- Select your choice from the Missing Information dropdown menu.
- Check your choice for Order Information.
- Select your Channel from the dropdown menu. To include all channels, select ALL.
- Click Export Report. This generates a request notification. Click on your Job # to view your queued job, or click the link sent to your email. When your job is processed, move to Step 7.
- On your Job Details page, go to Select Action > choose Export to Excel > Go.
Viewing P&L metrics
You can view your P&L metrics. This features shows you the number and date of your Transactions To Generate, P&L Transactions To Generate (New), and P&L Transactions To Update.
Configuring non-order transaction type list
You can update your non-order transaction type list here. When you select an item in the list, you are including that item cost in the profit calculation.
- Go to Reports > Profit & Loss Reports > Manage P&L > Non-Order Transaction Type List.
- Check which items you want to include in the profit calculation.
- Click Save.
- Optional: You will be prompted to update past transactions as well. Click Yes or No.
Viewing recent settlements
This chart shows the most recent settlement reports per company channel and displays the Company, Channel, Settlement ID, date Imported On (into Sellercloud), State Date, End Date, Amount, and Currency.
Accessing the Import P&L page
- Go to Reports > Profit & Loss Reports > Manage P&L > Import P&L.
- Click This option has been moved to here to be redirected to the new importing steps.
Importing partial order information
You can import partial order information into Sellercloud through the Orders Import Partial Info page. This is not located on the Manage P&L page; however, it will appear on the P&L report. This helpful page gives you the option to upload commission or payment-related information quickly and easily. All you need to do is upload your Order ID and the Commission Value or Payment Fee.
To access the Orders Import Partial Info page:
- Go to Orders > Import Orders Partial Info.
- Select Commission or Payment Fee from the Partial Info dropdown menu > Click Download Sample.
- Enter your information into the Excel spreadsheet > Save your updated spreadsheet.
- Click Choose File > Select your file > Click Import Order Partial Info.