This article explains how to receive a Purchase Order in Receivebridge.
Check out the video tutorial on how to do that!
Receive a PO in Receivebridge
By default, Receivebridge opens to the Purchase Order tab.
For returns, click the RMA Returns tab.
- Click Refresh List in the upper right to populate the grid. You can also filter by a PO number, SKU/UPC, Vendor, Buyer, or Company in the upper left of the page.
- Select a PO from the grid and click Scan Purchase Order in the upper right of the page. Alternatively, you can enter the Purchase Order number manually.
- In the PO window, enter the Product SKU or UPC and the number of units received in the shipment. Click Mark as Received.
- A prompt may pop up to enter the product serial number. This will only occur if that product is set on Sellercloud to ship with a serial number scan.
- The quantity value entered will appear in the Qty to be Received field for a final review.
- Select a product and click Save Received Data. The Qty to be Received field will empty into the Qty Received field and the PO’s status will update.
- When an item has been fully received the row color will change from orange to green. When an item is only partially received, the row will be colored blue.
- The Cross Dock column informs the receiver that this item is back-ordered and has not yet been shipped. Right-click on the screen to create a picklist with back-ordered items for shipping.
- The FBA Qty column displays quantities that have been reserved for FBA Inbound Shipments.
Note that the Cross Dock and FBA Qty are displayed once enabled in Settings (Menu > Options).
- Close the PO window and click Refresh List. If the PO has been fully received, that order will not appear in the refreshed list.
- Refresh Sellercloud and the update will be reflected in the Purchase Order and Inventory.
Receive an RMA (Return) in Receivebridge
Receive New Products through Receivebridge