Receivebridge helps manage Purchase Orders and received inventory in Sellercloud. This article explains the Receivebridge settings in detail.
To access the Receivebridge settings, navigate to Menu > Options.
- Web Service URL – a target URL for the web service that Receivebridge will use to connect to the client’s Sellercloud account. The format is http://__ws.sellercloud.com. Replace the underscore with the server ID (e.g. http://tt.ws.sellercloud.com)
- Username – refers to your Sellercloud username
- Password – refers to your Sellercloud password
- Location – refers to the CWA station location
- Station – refers to the CWA station ID
- Automatically hit Enter after input – after a product is scanned, it is automatically entered and the next item is ready for scanning.
- Recognize scanner type – if you don’t know if your scanner hits Enter automatically, checking this option will create a prompt to test your scanner and set the system accordingly.
- Require serial number input – if a product is set to ship with a serial # scan on CWA, it will require the same one when received.
- Reset receive count when deleting serials – when deleting already saved serials, also subtract the number of deleted serials from the purchase item receive count.
- Validate all product serial#’s for duplicates – will check CWA that no duplicates for serial numbers exist for individual products.
- Show a Prompt for entering product information – after an item is scanned, a prompt to set item properties will pop up.
- Require location notes – Prompt will include location note
- Require dimensions – Prompt will include product dimension L*W*H
- Require weights – Prompt will include ship weight and product weight
- Require serial number validation in RMAs – when scanning an item which requires a serial scan when shipped, will require the same action when receiving a return.
- Display CrossDocks Information – will show items that are both in the PO and in not-yet shipped orders.
- Include only single-item orders – will only show items that are single-item orders in the CD column.
- Use InventoryAvailableQty instead of total unshipped qty – will use only Available Qty and not unshipped orders for that item.
- Show CD for positive inventory qtys – will show an empty column if there is negative inventory on CWA.
- If inventory is < 0, force the user to adjust inventory to 0 in CWA, before he can receive an item – if an item is showing negative inventory on CWA, the user must set the inventory to 0 on CWA before the item can be scanned.
- Show product quantity on hand (QOH) – shows a grid column with the current Inventory Available Qty.
- Allow user to populate all qtys at once – when enabled, a Populate all Qty as received button will display on the Scan PO and Scan RMA windows. Instead of entering the quantity of each item individually, the user will be able to mark all items in PO as received with a button click.
- Allow user to enter more serials than qty received – allows the user to enter more serial numbers than the items ordered.
- Link PO # to CWA – allows the user to click the PO or RMA # to open their page on CWA (may require manual login depending on the following option).
- Automatically log in into CWA – when the above option is enabled, Receivebridge automatically logs the user into CWA and redirects them to the page.
- Allow saving unrecognized UPC/Alias to CWA – if UPC is unrecognized in CWA, will apply the new UPC as either Alias (if UPC exists) or as the UPC for this product.
- Only use ReceiveBridge to handle returns, not POs – will only allow the user to see the RMA portion of Receivebridge.