To receive an RMA, in Receivebridge:
- Click the RMA tab.
- Click Scan RMA.
- Enter the RMA number in the RMA field. RMA number is located on the return label generated by Sellercloud and emailed to the customer.
- Alternatively, click Refresh List to populate the grid with all open RMAs. Select the RMA you want to receive and click the Scan RMA Return button.
- Scan in UPC or SKU and enter a returned quantity. Alternatively, a general setting – Allow user to populate all qtys at once – will display a Populate all qty as received button. Instead of entering the quantity of each item individually, the user will be able to mark all items in PO as received with a button click.
- Click Mark as Received. The quantity being returned will populate in the Quantity Receive column for review. When receiving the full quantity, the item row will be colored green. When receiving only part of the returning quantity, the row will be colored blue.
- Click Save Received data below the grid. The quantity to be received will now transfer to the
Quantity Received column and the item quantity will update in Sellercloud.
- You can also add notes or documents to an RMA which will be saved to the RMA in Sellercloud.
You can require the receiving department to scan the serial number of the returned unit to prevent fraud and identify the vendor of the unit.
- Go to Menu > Options > General Settings.
- Enable Require Serial Validation in RMAs. If the unit’s serial number was scanned in before the order was shipped out, the receiver will be prompted to scan in the serial number while processing the return.
Receiving an RMA in Receivebridge will not set the RMA order status to Completed. You can have the receiving department receive the return to a non-sellable warehouse, in order to not make the inventory available until processed by Customer Support. Customer Support can then manage the RMA in Sellercloud by filtering RMA searches for Received RMA’s with an order status not Completed. After examining the item, its inventory can be transferred to the appropriate warehouse.