Reverb is a marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments and gear. It is an online platform where musicians, collectors, and music enthusiasts can connect to purchase and sell guitars, drums, keyboards, amplifiers, and other equipment.
In this article, you will learn how to manage your Reverb listings using Sellercloud. Note that a product must be ready for posting first, and should have Reverb Enabled in the General Settings page in order to send the correct inventory quantity.
Post Listings on Reverb
Reverb products must be enabled on the product’s Reverb page. To enable them:
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- From the Toolbox, select Channels > Reverb.
- Press Edit and in the General panel, check the Reverb Enabled box and save.
- From the Actions menu, select Post Product. This will post your product on Reverb.
Update Listings on Reverb
You can update the Reverb listings manually, automatically, or in bulk.
The manual Reverb inventory update can be done individually or in bulk.
- Individually: Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product > Toolbox > Reverb > Actions menu > Revise Inventory.
- In bulk: Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your products > Action menu > Update Inventory on Channel. In the newly open window, select Reverb > Select the products > Update.
The automatic Reverb inventory update is controlled by Reverb’s Enable Inventory Upload setting. When enabled, Sellercloud will periodically send automatic inventory updates.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a Company > Toolbox > Reverb > General Settings > Edit > Check Enable Inventory Upload > Save.
- Go to Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Bulk Product Update.
- Generate a template with a ReverbEnabled column header with values of True or False to post the products on Reverb.