Quibids.com is a popular penny auction site that relies on dropshippers to provide products and fulfill orders. Using SellerCloud, you can easily manage order processing and even list products on Quibids.
Integrating with Quibids
SellerCloud’s integration is comprised of manual order imports, tracking exports, and product exports. Quibids does not offer FTP file sharing, so the files will need to be transferred manually.
A Quibids Order Import plugin will be placed on your server by SellerCloud Support. This plugin may need to be customized for individual clients, which may incur customization charges.
- Navigate Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the company under which you are importing the orders.
- Select Website/Plugin from the “Type” dropdown.
- Select the Quibids plugin.
- Choose the order file and import.
- Select the orders from the Manage Orders grid.
- Select Export Orders from the action Menu and press Go, or simply press on the export icon at the top right of the grid.
- Select the Quibids Tracking export plugin. Press Export.
- A Job will be entered in the Queue. When completed, you can downloads the export file and upload manually to Quibids.
- Alternatively, you can create a scheduled task to automatically export ReuLaLa orders that have been shipped. Read more about scheduled tasks here.
A Quibids Product Export plugin will placed on your server by SellerCloud Support. This plugin may need to be customized for individual clients, which may incur customization charges.