Due to improved security with the updated Amazon integration, all Amazon accounts integrated with SellerCloud should be updated as soon as possible.
There are 2 tasks that must be updated to accommodate these changes:
- This setup enables you to post products, update inventory and price, download orders, update tracking, and download reports including settlements.
- In SellerCentral, go to Settings > User Permissions. From here, click “Visit Manage Third Party Apps”.
- Click Authorize a New Developer.
- On the next page, set Developer’s Name as SellerCloud.
- For Amazon US or unified North America, set Developer Account Number to 1184-7443-5159
- For Amazon EU, set Developer Account Number to 6014-8266-1244
- For Amazon Japan, set Developer Account Number to 9863-2796-3460
- For Amazon Australia, set the Developer Account Number to 1616-1040-8903
- When you click Next, you will be asked to accept MWS license agreement. Read the agreement and click Next to continue.
- This page with credentials should appear:
- Within your SellerCloud account, go to Amazon General Settings page from Settings > company > Toolbox > Amazon > General Settings.
- On the Amazon General Settings page, enable Enable Amazon MWS Auth Token.
If you do not see this setting, please add “&showadvanced=1” to the end of the page URL.
- Enter the credentials from Amazon into SellerCloud as follows:
- Seller ID in Amazon into Merchant ID
- Marketplace ID for the correct marketplace from Amazon into Marketplace ID
- MWS Auth Token from Amazon into MWS Authentication Token
- Save the page.
- If you are buying shipping from Amazon for Seller Fulfilled Prime or other orders, the credentials within ShipBridge must be updated:
- Update ShipBridge to the latest available version from the Support Portal.
- Under Menu > Options > Carriers > Amazon, there should be the fields “Amazon MWS Authentication Token” and “SellerID”
If the page does not look like this, the Admin tab setting “Enable Amazon MWS Auth Token” needs to be enabled. Please reach out to our Technical Support team to enable this.
- The same credentials from step 1 should be populated in these 2 fields, then test the credentials and save.
Amazon International Sites
These instructions are similar to the one described above. There is a difference in the Account Number that will be used when requesting MWS access
For the Amazon Europe marketplaces click on the Authorize a Developer button. On the next page select I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS. Set Developer’s Name as SellerCloud and Developer Account Number as 601482661244.
For the Amazon Japan marketplaces click on the Authorize a Developer button. On the next page select I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS. Set Developer’s Name as SellerCloud and Developer Account Number as 986327963460.
For the Australian marketplace click on the Authorize a Developer button.On the next page select I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS. Set Developer’s Name as SellerCloud and Developer Account Number as 161610408903.