You can download the website categories for many shopping carts right into Sellercloud, and then select them for individual products.
- Click Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > SellerCloud Plugin Website > Website Cart Categories.
- Click Re-download Categories. This action downloads the categories onto this page. Downloaded categories also appear on the Website Properties page for products that are website-enabled, so you can save them there.
- Optional: To export and bulk-update website categories for products:
Alternatively, you can use the WebsiteCategoryIdList column header for custom export and bulk update with the numerical value of the website category instead. To add multiple categories per product, separate the category IDs with a comma. Ex. – 11,21,71
- Go to Manage Inventory > Select desired items > Action Menu > Custom export > Add column header Categories > Select desired format and sorting order > Continue.
- Open the exported products’ file, and enter the full category path into the Categories column.
To add multiple categories per product, separate category paths with tilde symbol. Ex. Category path 1~category path 2~category path 3
- Save the file, and upload it using the Bulk Update Products function.