You can manually create new orders in Sellercloud. From here, you can input customer information or look up existing customer profiles in your account. You can also control shipping details, add products, and manage the order’s billing information.
Create New Orders
Do not use the Create New Order function for orders that were placed via any of the channels with which your Sellercloud account is integrated. Doing this can result in the order being shipped twice.
To create a new order:
- Go to Orders > Create New Order.
- Complete the Customer information and the Order Details. You can search for a customer using the icon in the corner of Customer. Click the blue arrow at the top-right corner to continue.
- Click on Add Products.
- Select your products > Add & Close. You can add filters to find products (such as SKU, Vendor SKU, or Price) or enable SKU List Mode to paste multiple SKUs.
- Input quantities for each item > Complete the Items Added, Quantity, and Est. Price fields > Press the blue arrow.
- Complete the Shipping Address and Shipping Method panels > Click the Dollar icon for the Shipping Calculator. The carrier’s Shipping API credentials must be configured on the Shipping API page to appear in the shipping rates window.
- Fill out the Billing Address information > Click the green flag icon at the top-right corner. If the billing address is the same as the shipping address, toggle Same as Shipping.
Add SKUs to an Order
If there is a missing product on an order you can simply add the SKU from the order details page.
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders.
- Open an order and click Edit.
- In the Items tab, click on the Add icon.
- Use filters to find products more easily. Alternatively, use SKU List Mode to paste a list of SKUs to search. Select your products > Add & Close.
- Your added products will appear in Items. Input a quantity for each item. You can also edit prices, discounts, or add item-specific notes.
Replace Order SKUs
You can replace order SKUs individually or in bulk.
- On the Order Details page, click Edit.
- In the Items tab, enter a new SKU in the SKU field.
- Click the checkmark at the upper right-hand corner of the tab to save the change.
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders.
- Select the orders which SKUs you want to replace in bulk.
- From the Action icon at the lower right-hand corner, select Bulk Replace SKU.
You can only select orders with the same Product ID and a single item in each order.
- In the newly open window, enter the new SKU that will replace the other SKUs and click Process Replacement.
Check out this tutorial!
Creating new orders
Do not use the Create New Order function for orders that were placed via any of the channels with which your Sellercloud account is integrated. Doing this can result in shipping the same order twice.
- Open the Orders Tab > Click Create New Order. The Order Page lets you enter all relevant information about the new order.
- If the order will be paid in a foreign currency, you can select the currency and enter a conversion rate. You must enable the Client Setting Enable manual currency conversion rates.
- Returning customers can be assigned to the order by clicking the green button next to the customer email address field. In addition, promo codes, and order numbers that may have been assigned by third-party order management systems, can be entered here for easy reference.
- Products can be added to the order by clicking the Add Items next to the section header Order Items. This link will open a window where you can search and select inventory that you want to add to the order.
- Select a carrier and shipping method. If the shipping weight and price has been entered at the product detail page, click Calculate to enter it. Alternatively, you can skip this step (and the next) and the ship
weight will be entered on the order automatically. Click Calculate next to shipping rates and select the shipping price from the shipping rates window. The carrier’s Shipping API credentials must be configured on the Shipping API page to appear in the shipping rates window.
- After all relevant information is entered on this page, click Refresh Totals under the price breakdown before saving the order to the system (refreshing totals is not required; saving the order will recalculate the pricing before saving the order).
- Click Save at the bottom of the page and the order will be accessible from the Manage Orders page. Any future modifications to the order can be made from the order page by selecting Edit Order from the Action Menu.
- You need to submit payment information to actually charge the customers, update the status, and allow the order to be shipped. Select Receive Payment from the Action Menu and submit.
- Orders that you are not charging the customer (zero dollar orders) should have a price entered and then discounted fully. Otherwise, the order will be marked as Unpaid and will not be allowed to ship.
- Go to Admin Setting > Creation Pending Order > Select Clear Oder Creation Pending Status > Click Go.