In Sellercloud, you can easily manage all your channel listings in one place. In order to list a product on your chosen retail channel, it must be enabled on that channel. To do this, you need to:
- Access the Product’s Details > Toolbox > Select the Channel > General Settings (if applicable) > Check Channel Enabled
To disable a product, you can simply uncheck the box. Or, go to the Manage Inventory page and select Disable for Channel from the Action Menu.
Sellercloud makes launching, viewing, and updating your listings across multiple channels easy.
- Go to Inventory > Select Products > Select Action.
- Click Launch on Channel > Go.
- Select your Channel > Continue.
- You can access the scheduled job using the notification.
Viewing and updating listings
You can update listings individually or in bulk. To manage them individually, you must:
- Access the Product’s Channel Properties Page.
- Use the Action Menu to update various product attributes. The example below shows Sears.
- Then, click Go. A notification will confirm success of the action.
To update in bulk:
- Inventory > Search Inventory > Advanced Filters.
- In the Mode dropdown, select your desired Channel > Search.
- You can narrow your results by selecting a status under the Channel’s dropdown. The image below shows Sears.
- Select Action > Edit Values. This lets you edit various fields, such as Site Price.
- When finished, Save.
- Then, select your desired products > Select Action > Update Inventory on (insert your channel here) > Go.
In Sellercloud, you can easily manage all your channel listings in one place. In order to list a product on your chosen retail channel, it must be enabled on that channel. Some channels have specific requirements when posting or updating a listing.
|Target||You must complete the following product attributes on the Target properties page for the product to be included in the inventory feed:
- Access Company Settings > Toolbox > Select your channel > General Settings.
- Click Edit.
- Check the box (Channel) Enabled.
Launching listings from Manage Catalog
In this function, you can select one or multiple products to launch on your chosen retail channel.
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your products.
- Click action menu > Launch on Channel.
- Select your channel > Launch.
Launching individual listings from product details
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your product.
- Click Toolbox > Select your channel.
- Select Actions > Post.
- Access Company Settings > Toolbox > Choose your Channel > General Settings.
- Click Edit > Controls.
- Select your settings.