This tool is used to automatically publish ready for posting items on channels. It currently works on eBay and Walmart Marketplace only and can be set for each company to run on a scheduled basis.
Access the Product Publishing Setting
To use the automatic product publishing tool, the service AutomatedProductPublishingServices needs to be turned on. Contact Sellercloud Support to confirm this has been done.
- Go to Settings > Select a Company > Toolbox > Product Publishing Setting, and click on Edit.
- Select the Channel.
- Fill out any of the fields below. They will filter what products to post (e.g., entering Min Qty 10 will only post products that have at least a quantity of 10 available for the selected channel).
- Check the Enable Auto-Publishing on Channel setting.
- If a product is not listed, you can view the errors on the Product Publishing Setting page. Click View Errors. Once these are corrected, the tool will try to repost the SKU.
Sellercloud offers a tool to help you list your products faster. This tool works for eBay. It also works for Jet and Walmart Marketplace, if you have eBay set up already. This tool is set up on a company level. It runs on a scheduled basis to take all items enabled for a specific channel that have available inventory but are not already posted, and it tries to post them.
- To use the automatic product publishing tool, the service AutomatedProductPublishingServices needs to be turned on. You can contact Sellercloud Support to help you with this.
- To get to the product publishing tool go to Settings > Select a Company > Toolbox > Product Publishing Settings.
- Select from the channel drop down which channel you would like to publish to. Once you have selected that you will see options for pricing, quantity, and channel-specific values. You will need to fill these values in. This tool will only populate the information on this page, like pricing, and category. Things like missing images and descriptions it will not fill in, you will need to do so manually.
- Once all the values are filled in, it is suggested you test it with a few products. To do so on the right you will see a box under the words Try it to put a product id in. Once you enter the product id hit the button below to post.
- If the trial SKUs look as you want you can check off the checkbox “Enable auto-publishing on channel” and hit Save to start publishing all your other products.
- After you turn this on, if there is a product that is not listing you can view the errors on the same page (Settings > Select a Company > Toolbox > Product Publishing Settings). Once these are corrected it will try to repost the SKU.