In this article you will learn how to easily merge customers in Sellercloud’s interface.
You can easily merge two customers into one. To do that:
- Go to Customers > Manage Customers > Select the customers you want to merge.
- Go to Action menu > Merge Customers.
- A new screen will let you choose the user that will remain in Sellercloud, while all others will merge into it. Choose the customer and click Save.
You can easily merge two customers into one from the Customers Tab.
Note: In order for this to work please contact SellerCloud Support and ask to enable AppSetting:
EnableMergeCustomers = true
- Select the users from the list and then Merge Customers from the Action menu.
- A new screen will let you choose the user that will remain in SellerCloud, while all others will merge into it. Click on the checkbox and select Merge Customers.