In this article, you will learn how to integrate your OpenCart and Sellercloud accounts in order to post products, manage listings, and enable automatic updates.
Integrate with OpenCart
Sellercloud integrates with OpenCart through an FTP connection. Typically, the FTP credentials are provided by OpenCart. Two plugins are needed to integrate with OpenCart: DLL and PHP.
The PHP plugin should be deployed by your web developer or by Sellercloud Support.
- Place the DLL plugin on your server.
- Obtain FTP credentials.
- Place the PHP plugin on the FTP connected to your website. Deployment instructions are provided in the zipfile. You can also find the instruction link for OpenCart on the Plugins webpage.
Once the plugins have been deployed, you can enable your OpenCart authentication:
- In Sellercloud, go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open a company.
- Go to Toolbox > Sellercloud Plug-in Website > Cart General.
- Select OpenCart plugin from the dropdown menu.
- Check the box labeled Enable Authentication.
- Enter the following PrestaShop information into the corresponding fields: Website URL, API UserName, API Password.
- Go to Select Action > Choose Test Settings from the dropdown menu > Go.
- After your credentials have been verified, click Save.
OpenCart Settings Explained
You can configure the following OpenCart settings:
|Select Plugin||Choose the corresponding plugin for OpenCart.|
|Enable Authentication||Enable this to start the integration.|
|Select Action||Test settings for verification.|
|Website URL||Enter the API Path.|
|API UserName||Enter the Client ID from the API Credentials page.|
|API Password||Enter the Client Password.|
|Enable Active Listing Update||Check this to enable updates for active listings.|
|Import Orders as Paid with Blank Transaction ID||Check this to import orders with blank transaction ID as paid.|
|Enable Product Matrix||Check this if an N-Matrix is available.|