In this article, you will learn how to integrate your PrestaHop and Sellercloud accounts in order to post products, manage listings, and enable automatic updates.
Integrate with PrestaShop
In order to begin integration, a Sellercloud PHP Plugin will have to be entered as a module into your PrestaShop Portal.
- To install the plugin:
- Go to the Store back end.
- Navigate to Modules > Modules.
- Click Add New Module. Upload the Sellercloud.zip.
- Once successfully uploaded, the new module (extension) will be added and made visible in the list.
- Click the Install button next to the row.
- In Sellercloud, go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open a company.
- Go to Toolbox > Sellercloud Plug-in Website > Cart General.
- Select PrestaShop plugin from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the following PrestaShop information into the corresponding fields – Website URL, Employee Email, Employee Password.
- Check the Enable Authentication box.
- Go to Select Action > Choose Test Settings from the dropdown menu > Go.
- After your credentials have been verified, click Save.