In this article, you will learn how to integrate your Spree account within Sellercloud in order to post products, manage listings, and enable automatic updates.
Integrate with Spree
Sellercloud communicates with Spree via API. Follow the steps below to integrate your account.
- Log into an admin in the Spree backend.
- Navigate to the Users tab.
- Select Add New User.
- From here, set up an Admin user. The email and password are not important, but it is critical that the user is an admin.
- In Sellercloud, go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Open a company.
- From the Toolbox, select Sellercloud Plug-in Website > Cart General.
- In the Select Plugin field, select Spree.
- The Website URL should be set to http://example.com, where example is replaced with the website domain name.
- The API Token should be populated using the Key generated from the new admin user in the Spree backend.
- The Default Shipping Category ID should be set to 1.
- Click Save.
- To test if everything is configured correctly, use the Select Action drop-down menu, and select Test Settings > Go.