Shipment box defaults can be set in Sellercloud from Manage Inventory > FBA Inbound Shipment > Shipment Box Defaults
Set the template name, dimensions, weight and box name. Once created the default values can be adjusted at any time. You can also delete the template from the Action Menu.
- To select the Shipment Box Defaults in your FBA Shipments screen, click the box icon to the right:
- On the next screen, you can select the template on the right side:
For items that need Prep Guidance: (These are for items that have special packaging requirements, that if not met will cause Amazon to reject the shipment. If you are unsure if your items require prep it’s recommended to follow through with the prep steps.)
- Enable client setting Enable FBA Prep Guidance.
- Select Get Prepare Instructions from the action menu.
- The prep guidance and instructions will display next to the products in the grid. See image below.