Integrating Canada Post
Canada Post is the primary postal operator in Canada, providing mail and parcel delivery service within Canada, the US, and other international countries.
Whether you have an existing account or want to sign up for a new Canada Post account, the account should be integrated through ShipBridge as follows:
- In ShipBridge, click Menu > Options > Carrier > Canada Post.
- Click Start Merchant Registration Process.
- Log into your account, or sign up for a new account, and follow the registration process. Your credentials will auto-populate in their respective fields in the ShipBridge window.
- Configure the printer for labels. Enable Use Manifest (End of Day) process if needed and select a printer for the Manifest.
- Review and configure other options > Save.