Integrating Asendia Account
Asendia USA is a leading shipping consolidator in the worldwide e-Commerce Solutions industry, offering international mail parcel shipping services among a host of domestic shipping solutions. Sellercloud integration with Asendia allows clients to take advantage of Asendia USA’s discounted international shipping services with the US Postal Service (IPA, ISAL, PMI, PMEI, and ePacket) while utilizing Sellercloud to process orders and print shipping labels.
After signing up with Asendia USA, follow the steps below to integrate and print Asendia labels from ShipBridge. Integration includes printing test labels for approval.
- You or a Sellercloud Support representative will receive the services from Asendia that must be enabled and for international service.
- In ShipBridge, click Menu > Customize Interface > Shipping Services.
- Select the services that are enabled on your Asendia account.
- When ready to print labels to send to Asendia for approval, go to Menu > Options > Carriers > Intl Consolidator.
- Select Asendia from the dropdown and enter the values in the blank fields:
- Username and Password— customer login credentials to the Asendia FTP.
- Account Number— account number assigned by Asendia USA.
- Company Name— name of the company contracted to Asendia USA.
- Registration Number— for some specific services and/or countries, a registration number may be required (typically not needed).
- Facility— facility you will be shipping to: ORD/ LAX/PHL (default).
- IPA Range— the range of tracking numbers for IPA (Asendia supplies the ranges, which must be updated as needed).
- Configure the label printer for Asendia services. Learn more here.
- After shipping and printing labels, submit a Manifest/E.O.D. for approval.
- Open Menu > End of Day > Asendia to see the window that shows the date and the number of items (labels).
- Click Close Out and Upload. The EOD will be sent to Asendia FTP site for approval. Upon approval, you can print labels by selecting the Asendia service in the order row.