Direct Link, a division of PostNord, is an international distribution and logistics company that ships packages throughout Europe, as well as registered mail to more than 200 countries worldwide. They have offices in China, the US, Australia, the UK, and more. You can integrate Direct Link with Shipbridge.
Integrate Direct Link into Shipbridge
Shipbridge can print shipping labels that meet Direct Link’s label requirements and format. Direct Link will give you a range of tracking numbers that must be entered into Shipbridge. There are separate ranges for Registered Mail and for Parcel Shipment.
Shipbridge will then print out labels, beginning with the first tracking number. You can print out labels until the tracking number range is depleted. Another range will then need to be entered in Shipbridge to continue printing labels.
To enter the range in Shipbridge and configure other Direct Link options:
- Go to Menu > Options > Carriers tab > Direct Link.
- Select Use Direct Link from the dropdown menu.
- Select Printer and Label Type. If applicable, check Printer is thermal.
- Select up to 2 label references.
- Optional: Check Warn when there are less than and set the option to be alerted when there are less than a given number of available tracking numbers.
- Enter the Tracking Number Range for mail and parcel.
- Select the appropriate Customs contents type.
- Click the Test button to preview a Direct Link label and ensure it’s working with your printer.
- Click Save.