Shop HQ is a leading entertainment shopping site that delivers an engaging shopping experience through live TV and social media. Integration with Shop HQ can only be conducted through the transmission of EDI documents via Commerce Hub, a leading retail technology company.
Sellercloud is fully integrated with Commerce Hub, enabling clients to synchronize and manage eCommerce with Shop HQ along with their other sales channels. In this article, you will learn how to integrate your Sellercloud, CommerceHub, and Shop HQ accounts.
Integrate with Shop HQ
You must have the following accounts to integrate with Shop HQ:
|Seller account with Shop HQ||Shop HQ purchases products through dedicated buyers, so you need to contact Shop HQ to become an approved seller and establish a connection with a buyer.|
|CommerceHub account||To integrate with Shop HQ, you need to open an account with CommerceHub.com, the software used by Shop HQ for document transmission. Sellercloud connects using the EDI via sFTP or VAN (BoldVAN) – Value-Added Network connection. You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with Sellercloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Shop HQ. You can request a VAN from Sellercloud by following the instructions provided here.|
To integrate your Shop HQ account with Sellercloud:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- In Toolbox, select Shop HQ > General Settings > Edit.
- Check ShopHQ Enabled to make products available for listing on Shop HQ.
- Enter the credentials > fill in the FTP information > Actions > Test FTP Credentials.
- After the credentials are verified successfully, click Save.
Shop HQ Settings Explained
|GENERAL SETTINGS PANEL|
|ShopHQ Enabled||Makes products available for Shop HQ listing.|
|Customer ISA Qualifier||ZZ|
|Customer ISA ID||Typically, the client’s phone number is used as the ID.|
|ShopHQ ISA Qualifier||Provided by Commerce Hub|
|ShopHQ ISA ID|
|ShopHQ Seller ID|
|Order Handling Fee||Enter the amount to be charged per order.|
|Order Handling Fee Is Per Item||Check if the handling fee will be charged once per each individual product in an order.|
|Login Email||Shop HQ client credentials.|
|Safety Qty||A buffer between the amount of inventory you have and the amount Sellercloud is sending to the channel to prevent overselling any high selling items. If enabled, it will subtract a number from the available quantity.|
|Default Qty||Only applies to Replenishable products. For these products, the Default quantity is the number that will always be sent to the channel in inventory updates regardless of the actual available inventory.|
|Enable Inventory Upload||Enable this setting to let Shop HQ upload inventory information directly from Sellercloud.|
|Enable Invoice Upload||Invoices Shop HQ for each order.|
|Enable Order Download||Enable this setting for the orders to be downloaded from Shop HQ to your Sellercloud account.|
|Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement||Informs Shop HQ that the order file has been received.|
|Enable Order Acknowledgement Accept||Informs Shop HQ that the order was brought to process successfully and will be shipped out.|
|Enable Order Acknowledgement Release||Informs Shop HQ that the order was acknowledged for cancellation.|
|Enable Order Fulfillment Upload||Enable for the tracking information and Ship Date to be sent automatically to update the order status on Shop HQ.|
|Requires Third Party Shipping||Enable if you want your order to ship through a third party’s account.|
|FTP SETTINGS PANEL|
If you choose sFTP, your FTP info will be provided by Commerce Hub. If you choose to use a VAN, it will be provided by Sellercloud Support.
|Use Passive||FTP data transfer mode when the FTP client initiates both connections to the server solving the problem of firewalls filtering the data port connection from the server.|
|Delete FTP Files After Processing
||If left unchecked, incoming files will not be removed from the FTP and may cause a timeout during retrieval. It may be smart to check this option only after you test the order download.|
Selling on Evine Live
Evine Live is a leading entertainment shopping site that delivers an engaging shopping experience through live TV and social media. Qualified merchants can become Evine vendors; supplying inventory to Evine and dropshipping customer purchases. Integration with Evine can only be conducted through transmission of EDI documents via Commerce Hub, a leading retail technology company. Sellercloud is fully integrated with Commerce Hub, enabling clients to synchronize and manage ecommerce with Evine along with their other sales channels. Apply to sell on Evine here.
What you need to integrate and sell on Evine.
- Seller account with Evine— Evine purchases products through dedicated buyers, so you need to contact Evine to become an approved seller and establish a connection with a buyer.
- CommerceHub account— To integrate with Evine, you need to open an account with CommerceHub.com, the software used by Evine for document transmission. Sellercloud connects using the EDI via sFTP or BoldVAN connection (if you don’t have an FTP or VAN connection, follow the link to request yours from Sellercloud). You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with Sellercloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Evine.
Configure Evine Settings
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine > General.
- Populate the following fields:
- Customer ISA Qualifier— ZZ
- Customer ISA ID— Typically, the client’s phone number is used as the ID.
- Evines ISA Qualifier— Provided by Commerce Hub
- Evines ISA ID— Provided by Commerce Hub
- FTP Info— Provided by Commerce Hub if you choose sFTP or by Sellercloud Support if you choose to use a VAN. The FTP is a BoldVAN FTP that will be set up by Sellercloud SupportPopulate the following fields:
Sellercloud integrates with Evine Live through plugins that transmit information using a VAN (Value-Added Network). If you don’t have one set up, you can request a VAN from Sellercloud by following the instructions provided here.
Inventory feeds update product qty on Evine automatically. The updates run approx. every hour. Enable automatic inventory feeds on the Evine General Settings page
Creating New Products on Evine
New products are included in the inventory feed and will be created on Evine automatically. The following product attributes are included in the feed:
- ProductID as Vendor’s (Seller’s) Item Number
- Merchant SKU as Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)
- UPC as UPC
- ProductName as Description
- Evine Price as Unit Price
Automate Evine Order Download and Tracking Upload
Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine General. Enable the following Evine settings to automate order processing.
- Enable Order Download
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement— Informs Evine that the order file has been received
- Enable Order Acknowledgement Accept— Informs Evine that the order will be shipped out
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload— Automates tracking upload
- Enable Invoice Upload— Invoices Evine for each order
Evine Invoices/Packing Slips
As a fulfillment channel, where the customer is buying from Evine, the required packing slip must conform to Evine’s formatting requirements.
With Evine orders, an Evine-formatted packing slip can (and should) print out for each order. This is done by default and requires no configuration. However, if Per-channel Invoices is enabled, you would need to configure the invoice as instructed here.
Evine Shipping Method Mapping
Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine > Shipping Method Mapping.
Evine communicates the required shipping method via codes. In order to populate the correct shipping method automatically in ShipBridge, you should map the Evine shipping code to the Sellercloud Shipping Method. Likewise, the shipping codes must be mapped for sending the shipping confirmation.
Understanding Evine orders
Evine order cancellation must be done on the Evine seller portal. After cancelling the order, set the order as cancelled in Sellercloud as well from the Manage Orders page. Orders import as charged with the payment on the order file. Update the order’s P&L to ensure accurate profit and loss reporting.
Evine, similar to some other EDI connected markets, requires testing with splitting orders and only shipping some items while other products on the same order are set as unconfirmed and not sent due to being cancelled or out of stock.
- On Evine orders there will be an option from the Action Menu > Check Evine Availability And BackOrder.
- You can confirm set available quantity, backorder quantity and the related dates.