SKU to SKU transfer allows you to transfer physical inventory between two products.
- Enable client setting ” Enable Inventory Transfer from SKU to SKU” under Settings > Client Settings.
- Navigate to the Inventory tab and select Transfer Between SKUs from the top menu.
- This tab shows previous SKU to SKU transfers and provides search filters. Click on New Transfer and enter the required information.
- For Bulk transfers click on the Download Sample to get the example file. Fill in the required data and upload the file. It is required to enter the SKUs, quantity and sending and receiving warehouses.
- The new transfer will show on the list below after it is processed.
SKU to SKU transfers are recorded in the Inventory Movement of the products and you can always check it for reference.