The Unfillable Products page lets you track low inventory items and compare the quantities against items on order.
You can easily create new Purchase Orders or FBA shipments by dragging the products in the related cart to auto-populate the required quantity.
- OnOrder – Quantities in POs that are not received yet
- Qty Avail – Quantity available in Sellable warehouses or in the specific warehouses selected in the filters
- Order Qty – Quantities in not completed orders
- Req Quantity – Quantity required to fit all criteria to fulfill orders, increase inventory and previous sales (see examples below)
- QtyPerCase – As set on the product’s Toolbox > Purchasing menu
- Orders – Click for a list of related orders
The Unfillable Type filter has 2 options:
- Below Inventory Low Level – Checks quantity sold in the past days and compares it to the quantities in stock and those on order. The Inventory Low level Notice can be set for each product from the product’s Toolbox > Purchasing. Example: This product has negative stock and low inventory notice set to 10. There are no units sold in the past 90 days, so the Req Qty is 34.
- Unfillable Orders – Shows all products that have orders, but not enough quantities to fulfill them.