Integrating Wish Express
Wish Express Warehouse gives you the opportunity to update your products with a deadline for delivery.
- Go to Settings > Company Settings.
- Select your Company.
- Click Toolbox > Wish > General Settings.
- Check Wish Express Enabled > Select Wish Express Countries.
- Save Settings.
Updating Wish Express inventory
Creating a shipping template
- Go to Settings > Company Settings > Company.
- Click Toolbox > Wish > Shipping Templates.
- Select Add New Template.
- Enter the Template Name > Configure the Shipping Price for each Country Code you enabled.
There are two ways to set up your saved shipping template on Wish products.
From Wish Properties page
- Select your Product > Toolbox > Wish Properties.
- Check Wish Express Enabled > Select Wish Shipping Template.
Through a bulk update
You can also configure multiple products for Wish Express through a bulk update.
You need three column headers for this import:
- ProductID— This column is needed for any bulk update to identify which products in the system to configure
- WishExpressEnabled— This value must be set to True
- WishShippingTemplateID— The Shipping Template ID can be found in Company Settings under Wish
Note: Please contact Sellercloud Support to enable the columns for your server before Bulk Updating your products.