Wish is an American e-commerce platform that facilitates transactions between sellers and buyers.
In order to list a product on your chosen retail channel, it must be enabled on that channel. Some channels have specific requirements when posting or updating a listing. In this article, you will learn how to use Sellercloud to prepare, list, and update your products on Wish.
Prepare a Product for Wish
In order to prepare a product for posting you must follow the steps below:
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- From the Toolbox, select Channels > Wish Properties.
- Press Edit and in the General panel, check the Enabled box and click Save.
List on Wish
Wish allows you to list products individually or in bulk.
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your product.
- Click Toolbox > Select your channel.
- Select Actions > Post on Wish.
In this function, you can select one or multiple products to launch on your chosen retail channel.
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your products.
- Click action menu > Launch on Channel.
- Select your channel > Launch.
Update Wish Listings
You can update your Wish listings automatically or manually.
Inventory is automatically updated to Wish.com in a regular inventory feed. Automation is controlled by Wish setting Enable Inventory Upload. To enable it:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company > Toolbox > Wish Properties > General Settings > Edit > Check Enable Inventory Upload > Save.
The manual Wish inventory update can be done individually or in bulk.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select a product.
- In Toolbox, select Wish Properties.
- On the Wish Properties page, click Actions > Export Inventory.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select products.
- Click the Action menu > Update Inventory on Channel.
- From the Channel dropdown list, select Wish > Select products > Update.
The products need to have selected:
- Wish Title
- Brand/Manufacturer – set on the product summary page.
- UPC – set on the product summary page.
- Short Description – set on the product summary page.
- Wish Price
- Product Tags – 3 at minimum
Wish allows posting matrix products. List all variations and Wish will attach them to the matrix parent.
Wish limits variation options to color and size. Colors must be on Wish.com’s List of Accepted Colors, and sizes must be on their List of Accepted Sizes or follow these rules:
- Can be a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, and numbers
- Must be a maximum of 50 characters long
- Can contain the following special characters: . – & ‘ ” ( ) [ ]
- e.g. Hardcover, Cookies & Cream, 12-Pack
- Posting Individually from the Wish Properties Page – Open the Action Menu, select Post on Wish and Go.
- Launching Multiple Products from Manage Inventory Page – Select Products > Action menu > Launch on Channel > Go > select Wish > Continue.
Updating Wish Listings
Be advised of Wish restrictions regarding inventory and price updates with promoted products. Read more here.
Automatic Updates to Wish
Manually Updating Wish Listing
- Post On Wish – Updates all product attributes including price
- Export Inventory – Updates inventory
- Select Products > Action Menu > Launch On Channel. Press Go. Select Wish. Press Continue. – Updates all product attributes including price.
- Select Products > Action Menu > Update Inventory on Channel > Press Go. Select Wish. Press Continue. – Updates all inventory on Wish.