Wish is an American e-commerce platform that facilitates transactions between sellers and buyers.
In order to list a product on your chosen retail channel, it must be enabled on that channel. Some channels have specific requirements when posting or updating a listing. In this article, you will learn how to use Sellercloud to prepare, list, and update your products on Wish.
Prepare a Product for Wish
In order to prepare a product for posting you must follow the steps below:
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Open a product.
- From the Toolbox, select Channels > Wish Properties.
- Press Edit and in the General panel, check the Enabled box and click Save.
List on Wish
Wish allows you to list products individually or in bulk.
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your product.
- Click Toolbox > Select your channel.
- Select Actions > Post on Wish.
In this function, you can select one or multiple products to launch on your chosen retail channel.
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your products.
- Click action menu > Launch on Channel.
- Select your channel > Launch.
Update Wish Listings
You can update your Wish listings automatically or manually.
Inventory is automatically updated to Wish.com in a regular inventory feed. Automation is controlled by Wish setting Enable Inventory Upload. To enable it:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company > Toolbox > Wish Properties > General Settings > Edit > Check Enable Inventory Upload > Save.
The manual Wish inventory update can be done individually or in bulk.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select a product.
- In Toolbox, select Wish Properties.
- On the Wish Properties page, click Actions > Export Inventory.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select products.
- Click the Action menu > Update Inventory on Channel.
- From the Channel dropdown list, select Wish > Select products > Update.
The products need to have selected:
- Wish Title
- Brand/Manufacturer – set on the product summary page.
- UPC – set on the product summary page.
- Short Description – set on the product summary page.
- Wish Price
- Product Tags – 3 at minimum
Wish allows posting matrix products. List all variations and Wish will attach them to the matrix parent.
- Can be a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, and numbers
- Must be a maximum of 50 characters long
- Can contain the following special characters: . – & ‘ ” ( ) [ ]
- e.g. Hardcover, Cookies & Cream, 12-Pack
- Posting Individually from the Wish Properties Page – Open the Action Menu, select Post on Wish and Go.
- Launching Multiple Products from Manage Inventory Page – Select Products > Action menu > Launch on Channel > Go > select Wish > Continue.
Updating Wish Listings
Be advised of Wish restrictions regarding inventory and price updates with promoted products. Read more here.
Automatic Updates to Wish
Manually Updating Wish Listing
- Post On Wish – Updates all product attributes including price
- Export Inventory – Updates inventory
- Select Products > Action Menu > Launch On Channel. Press Go. Select Wish. Press Continue. – Updates all product attributes including price.
- Select Products > Action Menu > Update Inventory on Channel > Press Go. Select Wish. Press Continue. – Updates all inventory on Wish.