Amazon has several features which can be requested when shipping an order via FBA. These can be specified per-shipment and will impact the packaging and carrier preferences used on your MCF orders.
- Blank Box – Requesting this will cause the Amazon warehouse to ship the order out in a blank, non-Amazon branded box
- Block Amazon Logistics – Requesting this will prevent Amazon from using the shipping carrier Amazon Logistics for the order. This can be helpful when doing MCF for orders from other marketplaces because the order will be provided with a tracking number that can be tracked online, which better suits some channels’ requirements.
You can read more about these options under Packaging and Carrier Preferences here.
Enable Amazon MCF Features
In order to be able to use these features, you will need to retrieve a Selling Partner API token by following these steps:
- Sellercloud Support will need to enable a backend setting EnableAmazonSellingPartnerAPI.
- Once this is done, navigate to the Amazon Settings page under Settings > company > Toolbox > Amazon > General Settings.
- From here, go to Action > Get Selling Partner API token and complete the requested information.
- Once this is done, the Selling Partner API Token fields should be populated. This token will refresh on its own as needed.
Manage Amazon MCF Features
Once your Sellercloud account is configured with the above settings, Only ship with non-Amazon branded boxes (‘blank box’) and Block Amazon Logistics as a carrier for this order fields will become available on the Ship Via FBA page of an order(Orders > Manage Orders > select an order > in Actions menu select Ship via FBA > Go). They appear as dropdowns and contain 3 options:
- Do Not Send (default) – The field will not be sent in the request and your Amazon account default settings will be used
- Not Required – This will indicate to Amazon that the feature is not necessary for this shipment
- Required – This will request that Amazon accommodates this feature for the shipment