To import old FBA orders into Sellercloud:
Reports should not exceed a one-month time frame. If you need orders for a longer period, split them into 1-month report requests.
- Go to Settings > Company > Toolbox > Amazon settings > Reports.
- Click Request New Report at the top of the list.
- Set the Report Type to FBA Fulfilled Shipments Report.
- Choose the desired date range.
- Click Request Report.
- When the file is done, click the corresponding Response ID column to download and save the file. (To check the file status before completion, click Query in that same column.)
- Go to Orders > Import Orders.
When this queued import job is done, the data will be imported; however, the actual creation of all orders may take several hours, based on the number of orders that were imported.