In Sellercloud, you can issue a refund for an order or cancel it if it is not marked as Ship Confirmed on Etsy.
Automate Order Download and Tracking Upload
You can enable automatic order download from Etsy to your Sellercloud account.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- In Toolbox, select Etsy > General Settings > Edit.
- In the Options panel, select Enable Order Download and Enable Fulfillment Upload > Save.
Refund Etsy Orders
For returned items, create an RMA. Refunds can be issued from the RMA. Read more here.
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Open a completed order > Actions menu > Issue Refund.
- Confirm the amount being refunded, add notes, set the other settings to your liking, and press Refund. Line-item refunds and partial refunds are allowed.
- Sellercloud will submit this refund information to Etsy and adjust the payment status of the order.
Cancel Etsy Orders
Order cancellation on Etsy must be done on the Etsy seller portal. After canceling the order, set the order as Canceled in Sellercloud, as well from Orders > Manage Orders > Open an order > Actions menu > Set Canceled Internally.