Fingerhut is a popular marketplace with a low monthly payment option that targets customers who cannot purchase items at full cost.
Update Fingerhut Listings Automatically
To enable automatic product updates on Fingerhut:
- Go to Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Select a company.
- In the Toolbox, select Fingerhut > General Settings > Edit.
- In the Controls panel, select Enable Inventory Upload > Save.
Update Fingerhut Listings Manually
You can update products individually from the Fingerhut Properties page and in bulk from the Manage Catalog page.
Update Listings Individually
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select a product.
- In the Toolbox, select Fingerhut.
- On the Fingerhut page, click Actions > Update Inventory/Cost on Fingerhut.
Update Listings in Bulk
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select products.
- Click the Action menu > Update Inventory on Channel.
- From the Channel dropdown list, select Fingerhut > Select products > Update.