The Amazon FBA SKU, or FNSKU, is an Amazon product identifier for products that are fulfilled by Amazon.
FNSKU identifies the product as yours, and you will need one if you want to create FBA inbound shipments with those products.
To get the FNSKU:
- Set the product as Fulfilled by Amazon and then launch it to Amazon.
- After the item is in your catalog in Seller Central, Amazon will assign an FNSKU to the product.
- Once assigned, you can bring this information into Sellercloud in any of four ways:
- From a single product’s Amazon Properties page – Click Action Menu > Get FNSKU
- From the Manage Inventory page – Select items > click Action Menu > Get FNSKU
- From the FBA inbound shipment – Click Edit > select items > click Action Menu > Get FNSKU
- On the FBA inbound shipment wizard’s Products tab – Click the Get FNSKU icon in the FNSKU column