In this article, you learn how to manage listings for your Lightspeed account from within Sellercloud. In order to list a product on your chosen retail channel, it must be enabled on that channel.
Post Listings on Lightspeed
When posting listings on Lightspeed, you can list products individually or in bulk.
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your product.
- Click Toolbox > Select Lightspeed POS.
- Click Edit.
- In the General panel, check the Enabled box.
- Click Save.
- Go to Actions > Post Product to Lightspeed POS.
To select multiple products to launch on your chosen retail channel:
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select your products.
- Click action menu > Launch on Channel.
- Select your channel > Launch.
Manually Update Lightspeed Listings
You can do a manual update of your Lightspeed inventory individually or in bulk.
- Go to Catalog > Manage Catalog > Select a product.
- In Toolbox, select Lightspeed POS.
- On the Tanga page, click Actions > Update Inventory on Lightspeed POS.