Managing your Sellercloud account is straightforward. Users can seamlessly manage their login credentials and security settings, including passwords, and subscriptions.
Access Your Account
To access your Account Settings:
- Press the icon at the top right corner of the screen > Select Account.
- You’ll be redirected to your Account Settings page, which contains three main options: General, Security, and Subscriptions.
In the Security tab, you can change your password and manage your two-factor verification options.
You can also change User Passwords by using a Sellercloud account with Admin access:
- Log into your Admin account.
- Navigate to Settings > Employees > Manage Employees.
- Select a user. The General Information tab will pop up.
- Click Edit > Press the Change Password icon.
- The Change Employee Password window will display. Enter a new password in the New Password field > Save Password. Alternatively, you can select Generate Password and Send Email if you want to notify the user via email.
- Save your changes.
In the Subscriptions tab, you can view and manage subscriptions, including the number of active companies and users. Note that Subscriptions will display all Sellercloud-related products (e.g., Skustack) you’ve signed up for.