You have several options to prevent or flag certain orders from shipping in the usual manner until certain criteria are met, at which time Sellercloud will allow shipping of orders.
Allow shipping unpaid orders
By default, unpaid retail orders will neither ship nor load into ShipBridge, but you can allow shipping unpaid orders at the customer level.
To allow shipping unpaid orders per customer:
- In Client Settings > choose Allow shipping unpaid orders.
- In Company Settings > Toolbox > Shipping > choose Allow shipping regardless of payment status for selected customers.
- Open the Customer tab and search for the customer.
- Choose Allow Shipping unpaid orders > Save.
To allow shipping unpaid orders per order:
- In Client Settings > enable Allow shipping unpaid orders.
- On each order’s Detail page > Action Menu > Allow to ship even not paid > Go.
There are two options in ShipBridge to flag orders with no inventory or as backorders:
- Colorize the row – In ShipBridge Menu > Options > General tab > check Colorize orders with Inventory Availability Qty > enter the quantity and color to colorize the order row when inventory for that order falls to that set quantity. The order row stays colorized until products in the order rise above the set level.
- Divert Order to “Requires Attention” tab – In ShipBridge Menu > Customize Interface > GUI tab > check Auto move orders with backorder items to the attention tab > OK. The new Requires Attention tab will appear next to the Shipped and Unshipped tabs above the order grid. Backorders will import under that tab until inventory becomes available.
In Company Settings > Toolbox > Shipping, you can enable the following dropship statuses:
- To prevent orders with any dropship status from Pending or greater from exporting into ShipBridge, check Drop Ship = None.
- To prevent orders with a dropship status from Requested or greater from exporting into ShipBridge, check DropShip < Requested. Note that this will not prevent the marking of orders as Shipped in SellerCloud!
Orders can be flagged for blacklisting based on set criteria.
On Hold orders
For any reason, you can change an order’s Status to On Hold to prevent shipping and exporting to ShipBridge.