The Quantity Sold Reports report the Product Quantities sold within a specific date range with various filter and grouping options relating to the facts of the sale. For example, Qty sold by channel offers the option of grouping by the channel the products were sold from, with various filter options. The Qty sold by product shows sales grouped by product with various filters such as the warehouse they were shipped from.
Quantity Sold Reports
- Qty Sold By Channel Summary – Summarizes qty sold per channel in a specified date range.
- Qty Sold By Channel Detail – Itemized display of qty sold per product per channel in a specified date range.
- Qty Sold By Product – Lists products and displays their sold qty in a specified date range. Also displays Manufacturer, Purchaser, On Order, Available Qty, Reserved Qty, Physical Qty. Drill down into SKU for sub report itemizing qty sold per ship or order date for that particular SKU.
- Qty Sold by Product by Day – Itemized per Ship or Order Date. Lists all items sold per ship or order date in the date range selected. (e.g. on 4/1 Product X qty sold = 3, Product Y qty sold = 10). Displays Sales Amount, Units Sold, and No. of Orders.
- Quantity Sold By Channel by Day- Summarizes qty sold per channel per day in a specified date range.
- Qty Sold by Warehouse – Provides information for quantities sold in all warehouses for each product.