This article provides a brief overview of Sellercloud’s Qty Sold Reports. These reports show the product quantities sold within a specific date range with various filter and grouping options relating to the facts of the sale.
For example, Qty Sold By Channel reports offer the option of grouping the products by the channel they were sold from, with various filter options. Qty Sold By Product shows sales grouped by product with various filters, such as the warehouse they were shipped from.
Quantity Sold Reports
These reports do not include sold quantities of components in independent kits. To get a report on such items, use the Products by Component reports.
There are five reports on sold quantities:
- Qty Sold By Channel Summary – summarizes the product quantity sold per channel for a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Channel Detail – itemized display of the product quantity sold per channel for a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Warehouse – provides information on product quantities in all warehouses.
- Qty Sold By Product – lists products and summarizes the quantity sold of each product in a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Product By Day – summarizes the quantity sold by product daily for a specific period. Itemized per Ship or Order Date.