This article will teach you about Sellercloud’s Qty Sold By Channel Detail report. This report summarizes the product quantity sold per channel for a specific period.
You can see the following:
- Product information: Product Name, SKU, and ASIN,
- Quantity and sales information: Total Units, Total Orders, and Total Sales.
- Channel information: All Channel Columns.
There is a similar report called Qty Sold By Channel Summary, but it focuses more on providing detailed information about products, quantity, and sales. Qty Sold By Channel Detail provides a better overview of the total amount of units, orders, and sales.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Qty Sold By Channel Detail.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Brand||Include only products from one or more brands.|
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Product Group||Include only products from one or more product groups.|
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU.
Note: For shadow products, this filter is dependent on the Use Original ProductID filter.
|Use Original Product ID||Select Yes for the filter to show orders’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the orders’ parent SKUs.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.
Note: For Dropship orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU.|
|ASIN||Shows the product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).|
|Total Units||Shows the total quantity of the product sold across all channels.|
|Total Orders||Shows the total number of orders across all channels.|
|Total Sales||Shows the total sum of sales across all channels.|
|All Channel Columns||Channel columns show the number of units and orders and the sum of sales per channel.|