In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty Sold By Warehouse report. This report provides information on product quantities in all warehouses.
You can see the following:
- Product Information: Product Name, SKU, ASIN, and Manufacturer.
- Quantity Information: On Order, Available Quantity, and Quantity Sold.
- Warehouse Information: All Warehouse Columns.
You can run this report automatically on a regular basis with Scheduled Tasks.
For more information about Sellercloud’s Financial Reporting Suite, see the Reports FAQ.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Qty Sold By Warehouse.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include only orders from one or more companies.|
|Channel||Include only orders from one or more sales channels.|
|Date Range||Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Brand||Include only products from one or more brands.|
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Product Group||Include only products from one or more product groups.|
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.
Note: For Dropship orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.|
|Use Original Product ID||Select Yes to show orders items’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the parent SKUs.|
|Exclude Dropship Inventory||Select Yes to exclude dropship inventory from the report.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU.
Note: For shadow products, this filter is dependent on the Use Original ProductID filter.
|ASIN||Shows the product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).|
|Manufacturer||Shows the product’s manufacturer.|
|On Order||Shows the product quantity ordered from a vendor but not received yet.|
|Available Qty||Shows the number of units available for sale for that product. Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page.|
|Qty Sold||Shows the number of product units sold.|
|All Warehouse Columns||Warehouse columns show the number of sales per warehouse.|