In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty Sold By Product report. This report summarizes the quantity sold of each product in a specific period.
You can see the following:
- Sales information: Orders, Quantity Sold, Sales, Subtotal, and Shipping Cost.
- Inventory information: On Order, Available Quantity, Reserved Quantity, and Physical Quantity.
- Product information: Product Name, Product Type, SKU, ASIN, Manufacturer, Manufacturer SKU, Vendor, Purchaser, Condition, and Package Weight.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Qty Sold By Product.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company||Include only orders from one or more companies.|
|Channel||Include only orders from one or more sales channels.|
|Date Range||Select a preset time range from Yesterday to Last Year.|
|Date||Enter the Start and End dates. For a single date, choose the same Start and End date.|
|Date Type||Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Product Group||Include only products from one or more product groups.|
|Product Type||Include only products from one or more product types.|
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Brands||Include only products from one or more brands.|
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.
Note: For Dropship orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.|
|Exclude Dropship||Exclude information about dropship inventory from the report.|
|MarketingSource||Include only products from one marketing source.|
|Ship From Warehouse||Include only orders that were shipped from one or more warehouses.|
|Show Products By Kit Component SKU||For kit products, select Yes to show the kits’ component SKUs. Otherwise, the kits’ parent SKUs are shown by default. Note: This works for all kit types.|
|Use Original Product ID||For shadow products, select Yes for the report to show orders items’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show parent SKUs.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU.
Note: For shadow products, this column is dependent on the Use Original ProductID filter.
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|Product Type||Shows the product type.|
|ASIN||Shows the product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).|
|Manufacturer||Shows the product’s manufacturer.|
|Manufacturer SKU||Shows the SKU number of the manufacturer.|
|Vendor||Shows the product’s vendor.|
|Purchaser||Shows the purchaser’s contact email address.|
|Condition||Shows information about the condition of the product.|
|Package Weight||Shows the weight of the packages.|
|Shipping Cost||Shows the total number of orders.
Note: Only shown if you summarize by Channel or Company.
|Qty Sold||Shows the number of product units sold.|
|Sales||Shows the amount made from sales of this product.|
|Subtotal||Shows the total amount of the items before any discounts, tax, shipping, etc.|
|Shipping Cost||Shows the cost of outbound shipping. Includes refunds on shipping costs.
|On Order||Shows the product quantity ordered from a vendor but not received yet.|
|Available Qty||Shows the number of units available for sale for that product.|
|Reserved Qty||Shows the inventory that has been occupied by created orders or manually reserved for channels.|
|Physical Qty||Shows the total inventory of a product that is available across warehouses, including items that are ordered but not shipped yet.|