In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Qty Sold By Channel Summary report. This report summarizes the product quantity sold per channel for a specific period.
You can see the following:
- Product information: Product Name, Product Group, Company, SKU, ASIN, and UPC.
- Quantity information: On Order, Available Quantity, and Quantity Sold.
- Sales information: Average Selling Price, Total Sales, and Total Discounts.
- Channel information: All Channel Columns.
The Qty Sold By Channel Detail report is similar but focuses more on providing an overview of the total units, orders, and sales. Qty Sold By Channel Summary provides more detailed product, quantity, and sales information.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Qty Sold By Channel Summary.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Date Type||Choose how to reflect orders and their associated activity:
|Company Groups||Include only products from one or more company groups.|
|Product Group||Show the product group.|
|Product Name||Shows the product’s name.|
|ASIN||Shows the product’s Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).|
|UPC||Shows the product’s Universal Product Code (UPC).|
|Manufacturer||Include only products from one or more manufacturers.|
|Vendor||Include only products from one or more vendors.
Note: For Dropship orders, this will be the vendor that the products were actually purchased from.
|Purchaser||Include only products bought by a specific purchaser.|
|Order #||Include only one or more specific orders by order number.|
|SKU||Include only one or more SKUs.|
|Use Original Product ID||Select Yes for the filter to show orders’ shadow SKUs. Select No to show the orders’ parent SKUs.|
|SKU||Shows the product’s SKU. For shadow products, this column is dependent on the Use Original ProductID filter.|
|On Order||Shows the product quantity ordered from a vendor but not received yet.|
|Available Qty||Shows the number of units available for sale for that product. Corresponds to Available Qty on the product page.|
|Average Selling Price||Shows the average selling price.|
|Qty Sold||Shows the number of product units sold.|
|Total Sales||Shows the total sum of all sales.|
|Total Discounts||Shows the total sum of any discounts applied to product orders.|
|All Channel Columns||Channel columns show the number of sales for each channel.|