In this article, you will learn about Sellercloud’s Amazon & Walmart Reconciliation By Order report. This report provides a reconciliation overview by order. It includes information about orders, financials, shipping, and handling.
Reconciliation reports are intended to match the transactions recorded in an online store’s financial records to those processed by payment gateways and banks to ensure the reliability and accuracy of financial reporting.
You can see the following:
- Order Information: Order Number, Order Date, Channel, Shipping, and Ship Date.
- Financial Information: Subtotal, Grand Total, Commission, Adjustments, Tax, Marketplace Facilitator Tax, Sellercloud Amount, Settlement Amount, and Amount Difference.
- Shipping & Handling Information: Shipping Cost, Gift Wrap, Handling, Insurance, and Posting Fee.
- Promotion Information: Promotion Cost and Rebate.
Access and Customize the Report
To use the report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Settlement > Reconciliation By Order.
- Set up the Default and Custom filters to have the report show precisely what you need.
- Click Search. Each filter you apply gets highlighted in a different color. If a filter is gray or not displayed at all, it’s not active.
- To manage the columns in the report, click the three dots icon on the top right and select Customize Columns. You can:
- To sort the data differently, use the Sort by menu.
- To save your filtering and sorting options, click Save view, type a Name and click Save.
- To export the full report to a spreadsheet, click Actions on the bottom right and select Export to Excel. Spreadsheets include all columns, including those hidden in the report.
Filter and Column Definitions
Click the drop-downs below for filter and column descriptions.
|Company Group||Include only orders from one or more company groups.|
|Order Number||Include only one or more specific orders by order number.|
|Status Type||Include only reconciled or unreconciled payments.|
|Order Number||Shows the Sellercloud order number.|
|Order Date||Shows the date when the order came in.|
|Channel||Shows the order’s sales channel.|
|Subtotal||Shows the total amount of the items before any discounts, tax, shipping, etc.|
|Grand Total||Shows the total amount of the order, calculated as such: (Subtotal + Shipping Total + Handling + Insurance + Gift Wrap + Tax) – (Discount + Shipping Discount).|
|Shipping||The amount paid for shipping the order.|
|Commission||Shows sales rep commission fees.|
|Adjustments||Shows any positive or negative adjustment amounts to orders.|
|Tax||Shows the amount paid for tax for the order.|
|Marketplace Facilitator Tax||Shows the marketplace facilitator tax.|
|Sellercloud Amount||Shows the amount calculated in Sellercloud for the corresponding transactions.|
|Settlement Amount||Shows the amount calculated from the settlement for the corresponding transactions.|
|Amount Difference||Shows the difference between the Sellercloud amount and the settlement amount.|
|Gift Wrap||Shows the amount paid for gift wrapping for the order.|
|Handling||Shows the amount paid for handling.|
|Insurance||Shows the amount paid for order insurance.|
|Posting Fee||Shows the eBay listing fee and Reverb bump fee.|
|Promotion Cost||Shows the amount paid for sponsored product ads, sponsored brand ads, display ads, and other promotional programs.|
|Items Rebate||Shows the incentive amount the vendor reimburses for a product’s promotion.|
|Ship Date||Shows the date set for shipping of the order.|
|Shipping Cost||Shows the cost of outbound shipping. Includes refunds on shipping costs.
Enabling Predict shipping cost of an order in Client Settings will calculate an Estimated Shipping Cost based on the last 30 days.
When the Shipping Cost field is marked with an E, this indicates the Estimated Shipping Cost is being shown.